Rudolph (Rudi) Lehmann
Rudi (born Rudolph) Lehmann (1903-1977), sculptor, was born in Berlin. He worked as a traveling sculptor at the Pergamon Museum and other cities in Germany as well as a terra cotta sculptor at Hedwig Grossman's artistic ceramics workshop. He arrived in Israel with his wife Hedwig Grossman in 1933; Established a ceramics workshop in Bat Galim, and an experimental laboratory at the Technion, Haifa; Established a factory for potted plants in Kibbutz Yagur; in 1937 they established a sculpture studio in Jerusalem and in 1953 Participated in the establishment of the artist village Ein Hod.
He died in Givatayim, 1977.